Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New

It's a brand new year so I guess I better start using this feature. It's kind of a shift to a new gear as I open 2006.

I can fairly say that I did fairly well in 2005. The whole year passed by like a breeze. It's the first whole year na nagttrabaho ako. A lot has happened, career-wise. Naconfirm yung promotion ko to Tier 2 agent. Kind of a feat na ren if you'll look at it.Then, I survived a threathening dengue attack last February that almost killed me. I would say that I'm still blessed that I didn't have to suffer much; heck, I even went on a date the day after my release from the hospital! Marami ring malungkot and disappointments, just like my failed attempt, yet again at relationships.

But despite that, maganda pren ang kinalabasa ng taong ito. I have learned a lot about myself, and what I can do. I've realized that the world does not live on fairness but on the extra. It's really not about getting what you deserve but getting it because you earned it. Magandang isipin yun. At least wala na akong panahon para magreklamo at magvent. I think it's more important to be proactive rather than the one na puro comment at sita sita lang. Additionally, I learned about my limitations. Mas nadagdagan ang pride at pasensya ko sa katawan. Nakaya kong tiiisin ang dapat. I got my emotions on check. It's really tough in the real world.

Ngayon, all I'd like to do is just keep on believing. There is so much in store this year and hopefully maging maganda ang kalabasan nito. I really pray that the promotion I'm dreaming of will finally materialize. Good things come for those who wait. I think I waited long enough. God knows that it's the only thing I aspire for more than having a good relationship...well, siguro car na den. Hehehe.

I will write more often. Parang okay mag-write in Taglish. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home